Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Infomercials

Alex believes everything he sees on TV.  Especially the commercials.  He wishes we owned Aqua Globes.  He wants a Gravity Ball (or whatever they are called).  Every commercial his eyes are glued to the television. 

This morning he asked me, "What kind of insurance do we have?" 

I replied, "Home, flood, car, medical..."

"No, Mom, What kiiinnnd of insurance?"

"You mean what brand?"

"Yes!"

"For our house and car, we have State Farm..."

"Yes!!! That's the kind I'm going to get when I grow up, because you can get up to 80% off for it!"

State Farm should be happy to know that their advertising is working (at least on Alex!)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH, you're back! I've been sitting on the edge of my seat every morning, waiting for your next post. And I am not disappointed this morning! Alex is so observant!

    That's how I got my Cricut ... those darn commercials make it look so much fun. I have yet to get it out of the box. Soon .... I will have time.

    ReplyDelete