Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mondays

Someday, I might miss our crazy Mondays....but it might be a while before I get to that point.  Rush, rush, rush is what we do....although, football is now over, so it slowed down a smidgen.  It seems like everything we do happens on Mondays.  We start off the morning with getting my overnight daycare kids dressed and off to school by 8:00 (although the last two Mondays they haven't been here).  Then most Mondays I take and pick up another daycare child from preschool at 9:00 and 11:30.  Faith has to be at band by 11:10, so some time before that we have to get all of our together school work done.  Faith then gets picked up at 12:00.  Then all the kids have to leave by 3:30 for McMinnville--boys to karate lesson and Faith dropped off at Grandma's who will drop her off at ballet at 6:00.   The boys are back at 5:00 in time to eat dinner, then off to Cub Scouts by 6:00 with Noah--along with Cody and Jared who are den chiefs....then run them home at 7:00 so Cody and Jared can go across the street to Boy Scouts, and I can then take Alex to Cub Scouts.....Come back with Alex at 8:00, in time to go pick up Faith from ballet in McMinnville.  Did I mention that in the mix of all that there is always between 2 and 6 daycare kids here as well?  And if we have any appointments to make, we try to schedule them on Mondays because it's Tom's day off.  Luckily Tom has Mondays off, so we can split up all that running around....and luckily the rest of the week isn't as crazy! 

1 comment:

  1. You always make me feel so much better about my life, Cher! I would be exhausted after one day of your life.

    P.S. Have you heard anything yet about The Nutcracker schedule?

    ReplyDelete