Monday, November 22, 2010

Small Victories on Three Hours Sleep

I couldn't sleep last night....finally fell asleep some time after 1:30am....up at 5am.....night was not long enough.  I could list all the things that don't happen when Mom doesn't sleep, but instead today I'll celebrate what did happen. 
*Three different sets of kids to school on time-with all their stuff. 
*Healthy meals prepared and served on time-even cooked up the turkey carcass for lunch time turkey noodles. 
*Diapers changed, naps and bottles given. 
*School work corrected. 
*History read aloud.
*Didn't loose my temper.
*Hand wash dishes washed.
*One load of laundry done.
*Bed made.
*Check deposited.
*Traded hand massages with Alex.
*USDA paper work done.
*Counter mess straightened.
*345 questions answered (approximate #)

And now I think I'll go to bed.

1 comment: