Monday, December 6, 2010

New Discovery!

Downloading my pictures from my camera can be a little bit of a chore.  I have to get out the external hard drive, find the cords, get it all arranged on my counter, and by that time I've usually used up all of my free time and don't have time to blog about whatever picture it was that I was trying to get.  But this morning, I made a discovery....I was hoping it would work, and it did!  Got out only my camera cord and was able to access the picture I wanted without downloading them to my hard drive!  Quick and easy and don't have to waste all that effort when there is only a couple of pictures in my camera.

Here is the picture I took this morning--the sight I awoke to:


For some reason I found dead elk feet to be strangely amusing.  Tom got his elk yesterday at about 10 am.  He made a quick trip home to get the wheelbarrows and his Dad to help and headed back out.  He finally got home with it at about 6:30....he was exhausted, but then had to stay up late to take care of it.  From what it looks like this morning, he had to put it to bed.  LOL  I have to admit this is the first time I've ever woken up to an elk sleeping on a table in my back yard!  The boys are going to help him wash and hang it today and later this week we'll cut it up and freeze it.  Mmmmm think of all the yummy meals waiting on that table! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you explained this photo because I would have never figured it out.

    R.I.P.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete