Sunday, September 12, 2010

Excited about Milk


I'm thinking that I'm a little bit weird for being so extraordinarily excited about finding milk on sale.  But I did refrain from cheering in the aisle of Safeway.  (The kids would have been embarrassed) I could of cheered though....it was half off....with a sell by date eight whole days away. 

EIGHT DAYS!!!! 

HALF OFF!!!!

I paid just $1.19 per gallon.

$1.19!!!!!

I don't think I've paid that little for milk in the past 10 years.  (that makes me feel old to think I've been buying milk for over 10 years....)  I bought seven gallons.....they had a few more, but they wouldn't have fit in my second fridge.  But this will last us a week.  That's only a little over $8.00 for a whole weeks worth of milk for two adults, five kids, plus day care kids!  Okay, time to calm down and get back to my "to do" list.....just had to share my deal of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment