Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Joshua 8:10

As we are reading along in Joshua we came to chapter 8, verse 10:

Early the next morning Joshua mustered his men.....

That was as far as we got and Alex exploded into laugher.

I knew imediatly what the picture in his head was.....Joshua spraying down his men with a giant bottle of mustard.....

Through my laughter I was able to explain to him what MUSTERED was and how it was spelled different than MUSTARD.

We all had a good laugh.  When the giggling finally calmed down, I started to read again, Alex's eyes met mine, and it was all over.  We both burst back in to laughter....tears running down our cheeks....it took a good five minutes before we could continue the lesson.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely an inherited trait....uncontrolled laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of the things that endears you to my heart!!! Nothing like watching you and your Dad LAUGH!

    ReplyDelete