Friday, September 10, 2010

Slugs

Last week, Faith came running in from the back yard asking, "Did anyone take a picture of the slug?"

"Ummmm....what slug?" I asked.

"The one by the play area."

"Were we supposed to?"  (I didn't even know there was one.)  But told her she was welcome to take a picture if she wanted.

Personally I was rather disgusted by it, but I am now the proud owner of slug pictures.

And in the end it all worked out for good.  Today while we were labeling a map of the Middle East, and Alex couldn't find the correct area on the globe, I pointed to the Red Sea on his map and told him to look for the water on the globe that was long and skinny with two finger shapes at the top.

"Oh!" he says, "the one shapped like a slug!"

Yep, that's the one....the slug-sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment