Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kids or Monkeys?

Thank You Jacob....for giving my children instructions on how to get higher in our tree.  Now I can REALLY be concerned with them falling out.  Faith can get the highest....from her vantage point she says she can see over our two story house.  I think she's spent more free time in the tree this week, than on the ground.

Taking these pictures was confirmation that I do need to take more everyday pictures.  When I went out to take them, Faith asked, "What did you come out here for?"  When I answered, "To take pictures of you in the tree."  She said, "You came out here just for that?  Thank You!"

"I will take more pictures" is my new mantra.....even if they don't all make it into scrapbooks....

2 comments:

  1. I cannot watch!!!

    Good for you Cher... I sure wish I would have taken more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother suggested that I take pictures of Daisuke as he was chasing people with those foam sword things; which eventually led to Faith wanting me to snap a picture of her high in the tree, as well as Noah wanting me to shoot a picture of him. I suppose you saw those on Facebook.

    The kids might enjoy seeing more pictures of themselves, as Faith already sounds like she enjoys you snapping shots. Guess it's your involvement :)

    ~Tommy

    ReplyDelete